1. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Our company is hosted on the third party platform. the platform provides us with the online store or website that allows us to sell our products and services and show cycling wear products to you. Your data may be stored through our host’s data storage, databases and the general third platform applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by the third platform and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
6. If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please send us mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or just click here to submit your requests and then we will finish it for you. Thank you for reading!
For any damaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we will exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method. In addition, please note the following:
(i) Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased;
(ii) the following products are not eligible for return: The undamaged products which with all features same as we show on our website or customer has already confirmed.
In our policy of customization orders, we have to receive an earnest money for a sample or some samples to be designed or produced by our teams.
In our policy of customization orders, we have to receive a deposit of total to let our teams get started to produce your goods, and you’ll have to pay the rest before goods delivered.
Rebate Policy For retail:
For maximum benefit of marketing on double win that we have a rebate policy to our cooperating buyers as encouragement.
For example: only a buyer who has once bought our goods from our cycle.pro store and then the buyer successfully recommended other people to buy from our cycle.pro store so the referrer gets 1% of total of the order. and so on.
This is really a mode of transfer of profits and this is really a benefit for our customers.
For more information please contact us.
A principle that we do business with is to protect our customers’ profits in market, in that way we promise we won’t grab customers from our customers.
And in order to keep our long-term customers doing customization orders having the unique styles in their own countries so we normally choose only several customers to cooperate with. Even we will select only one customer in the same country if the customer supported us enough.
1. Website owner, the offering, and binding of Terms:
This is the one of Darevie official websites, the brand name Darevie is owned and operated by Guangzhou Tewsn Sports Co., Ltd. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. Darevie offers customers OEM services or wholesale, all products that relates to cycling wear with client’s required material including cycling wear accessories, like cycling jersey, bib shorts, jacket, raincoat, gloves, Shoes, Socks… By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. Key commercial Terms offered to customers:
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must register your name/consignee email, delivery address, phone number so that we can contact you in time or ship your goods to the address you register on our website therefore you must make sure your personal information is all right. Also you must be at least 15 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When placing an order, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to place order it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
“The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
3. Return and refund policy:
For any damaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we will exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method. In addition, please note the following: (i) Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased; and (ii) the following products are not eligible for return: The undamaged products which with all features same as we show on our website or customer has already confirmed.
4.Warranties & responsibility for services and products:
When we receive a valid warranty claim for a product purchased from us, we will either repair the relevant defect or replace the product. If we are unable to repair or replace the product within a reasonable time, the customer will be entitled to a full refund upon the prompt return of the product to us. We will pay for shipment of repaired or replaced products to customer and customer will be responsible for return shipment of the product to us.
5. Right to suspend or cancel user account:
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment.
Members do not use any sensitive word as their account ID, such as abuse, inelegant, political and any offend public decency words. Also do not publish any article irrelevant to cycling market And any article making against our website is forbidden. If anyone acts against our policies we may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability.
6. Right to change and modify Terms:
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.